September 25, 2008

RSS

Haven't been keeping up with my exercises so much lately, my history essay has been giving me grief. But now that is handed in, I'm trying to get back on track and what better way to procrastinate about doing by Art History essay.

I liked learning about Rss, even though I think of myself as quite computer savvy I have never heard of them before. I was quite daunted ad the start as I thought it looked very difficult and I found the Discovery Resources quite confusing. But once I got to actually making my account I found it nice and straight forward and didn't have any problems. I found the Bloglines suggestions very useful and interesting and I am looking forward to keeping up to date with all my movie news. Great to have feeds to sites like Rotten Tomatoes, which i really like but always forget to check.

No comments: