September 08, 2008

Mashups

Loved this exercise, it was so much fun exploring all the different and extremely creative ways people are using the different programs.

I could spend hours going through the Flickr Color Pickr, so clever. I love how it doesn't really have a purpose, its just really fun and pretty.

But the application I found the most interesting and useful was the
"Trip Planner," such a great idea to share your experience with others, see what are the best places to go and see and really get a feel for a destination. Travelers rate each activity and destination as well as keeping a diary of their activities. I loved reading about the totally different trips different people had in similar places and I have added even more destinations to my growing list of places I must travel.

No comments: